23 Jun SAN PEDRO DE ATACAMA’S PERFECT 3-DAY PLAN
About the tour
San Pedro de Atacama is one of Chile’s must destination for travelers from all over the world. The reason: the beautifull landscapes and wonderful natural phenomenon that surround this magical town. Volcanoes, lagoons, geysers, saltflat and valleys, all in one place.
This plan has ben carefully designed for you to discover Atacama’s unmisable destination.
– Transfer from Calama to San Pedro de Atacama, the pick up time will be scheduled according to passenger’s airplane ticket.
16:00 hrs . Moon Valley tour
06:30 to 14:00 hrs. Altiplanic Lagoons
16:00 to 21:00 hrs. Cejar and Tebenquinche Lagoon
04:30 to 12:00 hrs. Tatio’s Geyser tour
– Transfer from San Pedro de Atacama to Calama the pick up time will be scheduled according to passenger’s airplane ticket.
- 4 Tours: Moon Valley, Altiplanic Lagoons, Cejar Lagoon and Tatio’s Geyser.
- Shared transfer between Calama and San Pedro, both ways.
- Bilingual Guide
- Pick up from hostel for morning tours.
- Breakfast in all morning tours (Altilpanic Lagoons and Tatio’s Geyser).
- Pisco Sour and Snack at Laguna Cejar tour.
Ticket in each national park:
- Moon Valley Tour: 3.000 chilean pesos
- Altiplanic Lagoons Tour: $5.000 chilean pesos
- Cejar Lagoon Tour: 17.000 chilean pesos
- Tatio’s Geyser: $10.000 ($7.000 for chilean and residents)
- Pick up in afternoon tours
- Airplane tickets
Being a high altitude tour, you have to keep in mind some specific restrictions:
- Tatio’s Geyser: 10 years old.
- Altiplanic Lagoons: 8 years old.
- Moon Valley and Cejar Lagoon: 6 years old.
- Pregnant woman cannot take the tour.We recommend reading about altitude sickness.